The well-known GT IV now finally in the shortened 23mm version!
Features of the Taifun GT IV S
- diameter 23mm, height 44mm (without DripTip)
- Food-safe materials (stainless steel 1.4301, PSU and PEEK)
- The well-known air duct system of the GT IV (via the poles in the chamber with adjustable AFC from the outside) was adopted unchanged.
- restrictive to open drafts (the optional accessories of the GT IV can be used).
- Multiple wire adapters (6 pieces) enable easy installation of the winding with simultaneous versatility (single coil optimized, dual but possible).
- The intuitive, externally adjustable liquid control of the GT IV is now even more user-friendly
- Top filling / top cap without increase
- Interchangeable tank options (optional accessories sold separately)
Installation tips and wicking tips from Patrick Jensen
1. Coil belly up, top of the coil totally flush with the top of the posts
2. Don’t thin your cotton out, wicks extremely well, almost too well.
3. Cut your cotton so maybe a quarter is blocked when looking through the juice flow
4. Once you place the cotton into the wells, gently move the cotton over to the rounded side of the well, rip off a little piece of fluffed out cotton and put it in that small empty space, not too tight. If you don’t do that step, the deck will flood.
5. The juice wells are shaped like a teardrop, so you’ll know what I’m talking about for step 4 when you see it.