In collaboration from The Machine and The Russian with design work from Deafly Blonde (Warren Hartman, Demitri Lazarev and Kaitlyn Ciampa)
We present to you the Anvil!
"It was always a dream of mine to make something I could use and for others to enjoy" - The Machine
The Anvil has a back story of a hard working man who started with a rod of brass and milled out some threads. It came in inspiration to make something that is friendly for any mech user and for any competitor. After a year of proto-typing, and working out the logistics, the Anvil has become a reality and machined in the Philippines by CMII and his team (Gary Yanto).
This unique side fire has a hammer that makes contact at the top with a resin sleeve that threads into the bottom and top cap. Unique engraving on the 510 of the logo, engraving around the bottom of the mod. This is a very limited run of total of 50 mods. It is designed strictly for 20700/21700. The lack of voltage drop will definitely catch the end user by surprise.
Specs of the Mod:
- 30mm Sleeve in the middle
- 28mm taper top and bottom
- Unique Hammer Side-fire bar
- Threaded battery cap on bottom (copper)
- 510 resin protection to prevent atty swirl
- Vent holes on top and bottom of the mod for ensured safety
- Hybrid connection to ensure the best current
- Height of the mod is just under a 60ML with your favorite atomizer on top
- 20 COPPER 30 BRASS RELEASED
- Simple Cardboard tube to hold the components
- Hand Signed COA by Warren Hartman
- The Anvil
- Set of Dragon coils ohming out to .08 at 3.5mm (Specifically made to be released with the anvil)
- 217 Mods small drip rag
- Polishing cloth
EVERY MOD COMES AT RANDOM FOR COLOR OF SLEEVE - IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC COLOR SLEEVE WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO FULLFILL YOUR ORDER TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS
****PRE-ORDER PRICE IS LOWER THAN MSRP --- ORDERS AFTER QC SHOULD BE GOING OUT THE LAST WEEK OF JAN 2021****
Love it, simplistic yet elegant design. Super lightweight with comfortable form factor. Engraving second to none. Awesome twist on the side fire implementation. Does not suffer from any significant voltage drop. Hasn’t left my hand. Side note: Customer Service received with my purchase was above and beyond.💯🔥💯
Honestly this badass mod hits harder than mods I’ve spent over 300 dollars on. And, it comes from the crazy mind of the Russian and warren so where can you go wrong??
First off, I gave it 4 stars on aesthetics alone. Simply because I don't fancy the sleeve on mine. Now PERFORMANCE?!?
Easiest firing set up I've used on a side fire mech. And it doesn't hesitate when fired, either. Outstanding performance and value and each one is 1 of a kind.
This is an amazing mod.